Text is distorted on some mobile websites

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
When I got to some websites on my mobile (Android, Google pixel 7) the some text is distorted. Example is afr.com.au.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Example website is afr.com.au on mobile. Screenshot image provided.

Expected result: Headline text is distorted. Appears to be an issue with bold typeface.

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.46.138

Mobile Device details
Google Pixel 7, Android version 13

Additional Information:

Hello! @fajkghka

Thanks for bringing this to our attention we appreciate the details. I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you kindly try to reinstall Brave Browser to see if this solves the issue.

Additionally, Please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

Let me know if that works!

Hi Alice,
I figured it out. It seems to only be a problem when night mode is on, so perhaps you can look into that. I have turned it off now.
Thanks
Sam

1 Like

Hello @fajkghka

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. I’ll share this information with my support team.

Additionally, Can you try to reinstall Brave browser if you don’t have bat to lose.
Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.