Temporary Permissions too Transparent to Read

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Going to a site that requires a temporary permission, notifications and location are examples.

Expected result: To see what selection to choose to continue, such as “yes”

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.29.81 Chromium: 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: The “pop-up” to reply to the temporary permissions is so transparent that it is not visible. Part of the header is visible at the tabs, but not able to navigate to find where and what to answer.

1 Like

@Automator59,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Can you please share a screenshot of the prompt as it appears on your end so I can get a clearer idea of what you are describing?

Thank you.

2 Likes

This is Facebook asking if I should allow notifications, I believe. Same thing for asking to save passwords. My other computer is working, how I know what they probably are.image.png

@Automator59,
Got it – thank you for the information.
Can you tell me if you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time? If so can you please try disabling them and test to see if the issue persists?

Alternatively, you can create a temporary new profile, visit FB or any site that you might see this prompt and test to see if you get the issue in the new profile or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.