Technical support question

Good day.

I am writing a message now, because after a week, technical support will again begin to write that they do not have time to check the account.

I arbitrate Internet traffic.

In June, I confirmed a large number of people who use the browser for more than 30 days.

From 10.06.2019 I do not have access to my account.

Unfortunately, on June 19, 2019, I have to stop the entire advertising campaign.

I look through all the posts on the forum and I have the impression that some people (who actually advertised the browser) were simply blocked so that they would not interfere with making it work for their arbitrators.

Perhaps they are somehow connected with the browser workers or the workers themselves are engaged in arbitration.

Since, when there are few advertisers (competitors), the cost of a click decreases several times, which means that profit also increases several times.

If we had broken the rules, then these guys would also be blocked for verification, but they continue to advertise the browser.

During this month I counted no more than a dozen people who wrote about problems with their accounts. I thought you really HAVE a LOT of emails that you can’t quickly process.

This is my personal opinion, but if I’m wrong, please clarify about the lengthy verification of accounts.

Thank.

2 Likes

I believe the Brave team works genuinely. And your case is their mistake. I am looking forward to a satisfactory explanation from the Brave team.

2 Likes

Perhaps in my assumption, I was right. My account has not been unblocked so far; none of the technical support has even taken an interest in my business. Although other people’s questions are answered constantly and probably help them. It’s a pity. Very sorry.

Hello @aleksuk, I’m advertiser too, I don’t think is intentional action of Brave Team, I don’t have any connections with any Brave Team member and I’m sorry about your case. I know how frustrating it is, I was suspended too. Have you sent mail direct to support or Brave member? @Asad or @eljuno @steeven Could you help here? I believe they resolve your case soon. Best Regards.

Hey @aleksuk – will dig into your case today. FYI – generally, we don’t discuss suspensions on Community as it involves your personal account data.

Ad arbitrators aren’t banned per se – there are some creators doing so that we are okay with. But they still get the usual fraud checks.

If you can PM me some evidence (analytics dump etc.) of your ad campaigns that can help us get started.

2 Likes

Good day.

Yes, I sent several letters from 12/06/2019, but did not receive a response to them.

Therefore, I registered in the community, but for some reason I could not create posts, so I had to create another account with the community. And after all the actions, Asad answered me. I hope this time, the account will be unblocked and I will be able to further advertise Brave.

I received my payment, problem is solved.

1 Like

@aleksuk - Is there an update from support?

Yes. They wrote that my question will be resolved in September. I hope everything will be fine.

Hello.
Today I was able to log in to my account. Now it remains to wait for the transfer of coins to the uphold wallet. I will keep you updated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.