Tax imposed on crypto

Yeah but don’t send anything on Indian exchange.

I had sent in past like in feb

If i will not send my crypto to indian exchnage how am i supposed to withdraw it?

30% tax eligibility started from 1st April, 2022

Okay i dont have to worrry about past transactions,right?

I am getting confused please say one thing can i sell my earned bat coin gemini and buy any other coin?
And if i gain on that coin then tranfer to indian exchange?
Without worrying about tax?

The moment you transfer your funds to any Indian exchanges, the exchange will have to inform the Indian government, because Indian exchanges have your PAN card details.

Okay so what you are saying is then i have to pay tax for the tranfer from gemini to indian exchange right? How much will it be?

What about binance? Can we transfer it there.

I am not understanding anything about this

any good coin or platform to stake ?

I have an update given to me by CoinDCX. Tax will be required to be paid, unless Govt comes up with other rules/guidelines, on both - crypto deposits & selling in a financial year. Deposits will be considered as profits if their cost of acquisition is less than their current market value.

For BAT rewards tax will be paid on market price of the entire amount of deposit at the time of filing returns, as cost of acquisition is zero. Also, Tax slab rates for cypto have not been declared. More information from Govt. will bring better clarity.

I am retracting my previous posts on this topic to avoid confusion

1 Like

I think I said the same thing @Aman_M

Yeah. Sorry, I shouldn’t have posted when I had poor understanding. And tax liability would be there just by deposit, even if BATs aren’t sold. Unless Govt. provides additional clarity or introduces tax slabs for crypto.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.