Taskbar attached Icon duplicating

Hello again,

I use Brave in my Computer (win 10 Home 64x - core i7 - RAM 8.0) and i didn’t see this bug. But in my notebook i notice the following bug (layout i think or something else):

The Brave taskbar icon (attached/pined to the bar) create another taskbar icon when i open the borowser in place to open inside its taskbar icon like the other programs.

imagem

A fixed that little issue removing the pinned/attachment, after the browser was oppened, so the fixed icon one desappeared. Then i fixed it again to the taskbar and everything backs to normal.

Probably i got this problem when i click on the Brave Install.EXE file 2 times (actualy, 2 quick clics 2 times, so i (executed) the file 2 times but clicked 4 times) because i got some delay to start executing (my notebooks fault), and I miss the Window Permition to acept the installation, so i installed at the same time 2 Braves without my concerning. When i visit the programas manager (sorry dont know the correct name in english, because i use portuguese windows) to uninstall the duplicated Brave, i noticed that there was just one program. Probably the only bug left was this icon problem.

My notebook information:

Sony Vaio - model: VPCEB3JOE
Intel Core i3 M 370 2.40GHz
RAM 4.00 GB (using 3.67 GB)
System Windows 10 Pro 64x

Thank you,

Diego Gulias

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.