Description of the issue:
Takes lot of time to launch, sometimes does not launch even after waiting for 10 mins
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- The Windows 7 has successfully booted with Kaspersky internet security running in the background.
- Further launched Citrix to access client virtual desktop.
- Now coming back to my own desktop, I launched Brave 1.9 (official build) from the taskbar
- The browser finally launched after several minutes of delay (sometime 10 minutes)
- Next the tab sometimes freezes after browsing for sometime (say for 10 mins or so). I had 5-6 tabs open.
- I had to use use task manager to kill the process and come out.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
- The browser should launch without so much delay. About 10-15 seconds delay is fine.
- Not sure why the tabs are getting frozen. It is impacting the whole system.
Reproduces how often:
Not always but 3-4 times in the last week including today.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 7 64 bit
Ram: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 SP1
Brave version 1.9.72 (official build)
The desktop icons were lost 2 times. I had to use system restore to get back my previous state.