TABS - Horse-pucky then, TOTALLY UNUSABLE,, DISFUNCTIONAL CRAP NOW

**DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER AS TO WHY TABS STILL, STILL DONT WORK!!!?
I have spent the last two hours of my life TRYING TO FIX A DYSFUNCTIONAL PIECE OF CRAPWARE named Brave. Do you know why? Because ALL that I have read about is USERS LOSING TABS, LOSING THEIR WORK! BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVEN’T BOTHERED TO FIX THE ISSUE from what I’m reading here, for roughly THREE YEARS!!! THE SAME PROBLEM; NO ANSWERS FOR ANYONE WHO RAISED THE ISSUE OF BRAVE TRASHING TABS - Reference to all of the time users spent, ONLY TO HAVE IT UNCEREMONIOUSLY and UNGRACIOUSLY RENDERED TO RAT FECES. That’s quite an accomplishment. There is only one company I know of who is more adept than that at dashing people’s hopes and dreams of technology making the world a better place…
REFERENCE TO ALL OF THE TIME PEOPLE SPENT WORKING THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT APPRECIATED BY BRAVE. It has happened to me time and time and time AGAIN, AD NAUSEUM. Tonight I LOST MY DAY’S WORK BECAUSE OF THIS UNUSABLE PIECE TO TRASH, THE PROBLEM OF WHICH REVOLVES AROUND ONE THINGS - TABS!
Well two things, that and the fact that the developers are either too damned dumb or incapable of writing a functional piece of software. Keep up the good work; the only idiots less capable of making the grade are Microsoft; HELL THERE ARE THINGS IN WINDOWS 7 THAT WORK THAT STILL DONT WORK IN 10. (And, they are too damned bright to listen to their users either.) The one’s they use to test their crapware. Man, if you really want move up in the world, why bother with a trashy browser when you can be working on the world’s worst operating system - yea, they could never get a browser that was worth a tinker’s damn either (and they knew it); had to drop ‘theirs’ and go with a Chrome-based browser. Not that it worked either, but then it did make Brave look good (as well as anyone else’s). Say since you’re so inspired about writing trash and keeping it that way for years on end, why don’t you and Microsoft team up and create the world’s next worst operating system with the only browser I know of that is GUARANTEED to LOSE YOUR WORK!!! (Many times over.) But today, today was the icing on the cake where I now HAVE TO RECREATE AN ENTIRE DAYS WORK BECAUSE BRAVE LOST ALL OF ITS TABS!
And I dont’ even want to hear about bookmarks; I have hundreds of days worth of work bookmarked, ALONG WITH ALL OF THE REFERENCES FOR TODAY. Come on over and sort through a couple of thousand of them. Come to think of it, it will probably take me two days to rebuild one days work, at the end of which I can quit working because the whole scenario is TOTALLY TRASHED WHEN NOTHING GETS DONE FOR TWO DAYS, having to restructure what was lost (and apparently destroyed) . Man you guys really rate; can claim to have the world’s best productivity tool. Thought I’d let you know how you made my day (and all night too). No problem. I’ll enjoy finishing off my 24-hour day’s worth of work by ripping Brave out of my system and notifying the staff that until further notice,
Brave is verbotten. By the way, this was a professional opinion.
Cary K. VanDerMeulen, (former) President
Computer-Aide Technical Svcs. Inc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.