Tabs have disappeared

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

All my Brave tabs have just disappeared? Any ideas how to get them back? Think this happened before and they did come back. I will have to save them if they do this time in my history. Have also checked history but unfortunately it just doesn’t go that far back.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @Byrnie12 I suggest you clear your browser’s cache and cookies to see if you are able to recover them .

1. In Brave, open the main menu, then Settings --> Privacy
  • Note: You can also select Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data
  1. Select Clear browsing data

Also, please provide the following information in order to investigate further:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Be waiting for your response. Regards.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the suggested. Would that not potentially lose all the previous tabs as well though since it’s clearing data? :thinking:

Tried it. Saved my new tabs in history then cleared the data but still nothing… really hacked off that they’re all gone tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.