Tabs don’t automatically toggle with dark mode setting on iOS

On iOS with the brave browser it seems do you have trouble switching the menu tabs between dark and light mode.

Within the Brave Browser app go to settings -> display -> appearance and select “automatic.” When iOS switches from light or dark mode or vice versa everything with in the break browser will switch accordingly except for the tab menu. If I go into private mode and then switch back the tabs will change to match the dark mode settings in iOS, but otherwise it will remain unchanged.

I did notice that when going back into settings to manually change the appearance in the Brave Browser app there would be additional text underneath the “appearance” selection area to the left that normally isn’t there.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ever since the Brave Browser was updated to support dark mode on iOS I’ve had this problem on all of my iOS devices. But no one else has written about it here so I’m wondering if this is just something unique to me. I always have the latest version of iOS and the Brave Browser app installed so I’m not sure what the issue could be. Currently I’m running iOS 13.3 and Brave Browser version 1.14.2 (19.12.12.17)

I have a photo and video screenshots of what I’ve described here but as a new user to the Brave Browser community I’m not allowed to upload them yet.

I would appreciate anyone’s help with this. It’s just an eyesore.

@GanbaruJin,
I believe that this is a known issue that the team is already working on: