Tab Stacking in Brave Should Be Added

I think Brave should add tab stacking. Tab stacking is seriously helpful, and I miss it. I used to use a browser called Vivaldi, but I switched to Brave because of Brave’s amazing features. One thing that Brave needs to add though is TAB STACKING. This allows you to combine tabs into a tab stack, and they take up the appearance of one tab. For example, you can sort tabs into “Homework,” “Games” and more. I usually have lots of tabs open, on average 10 unpinned tabs. My tab bar is extremely cluttered and it is hard to be productive. Brave, please add tab stacking! Many people would use this feature, I think it would be an amazing addition to Brave.

Hey, thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

We agree this is definitely a cool feature and I’ve passed this along to the team.

In the meantime, you can probably get this to work with a similar Chrome extension :slight_smile:

I actually already looked and I couldn’t find any. If you know of any, let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be great if you also added the feature to tile a tab stack as in Vivaldi.