Tab Muting gone or not working?

Hello!
Has muting tabs (by clicking on the small speaker icon on the tab) been removed, or is it just malfunctioning now? I still see the speaker icon when a tab is playing sound, but I can’t use it to mute/unmute and all I can see in the context menu is “Mute Site” which seems to mute across all the opened tabs for that domain.

I sincerely hope this is a bug, because the ability to mute/unmute per tabs is essential, and would be a massive step back (actually, pretty easily enough to make me switch back to Chrome) in usability in Brave.

Currently on: Version 0.57.6 Chromium: 71.0.3578.31 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

@curson,
It looks like tab muting was removed in a Chromium update. We have an open issue to reimplement it here:

Thanks for the prompt reply.
My current version of Chrome still have that behaviour functioning (I tried, as I imagined something like that) but seems like it might be a bit behind with respect to what the Brave Beta is using and might not have picked the update up.
Hopefully re-implementing this functionality isn’t too hard, it’s VITAL for how I browse.
Anyway, thank you again!