Tab list screen in Android

Today’s update (1.18.77) changed the tab list screen from a linear list of items into a 3D-like stack of pages.

Personally I don’t like it at all, it makes it very hard to see what tabs you have open and switch between them.

In fact, I’d like it if the list was even smaller that the previous one, with each tab taking up less vertical space in the list.

Can we at least get an option to revert to the previous screen?

1 Like

I think you can set it in settings (simplified view). I think update just turned it on/off.
3D “stack of pages” was on previous versions of brave too.
Last time I saw topic where someone complained that they turned 3D stack into list :slight_smile:

I went through all the settings (not that there are many to begin with) before posting, but I couldn’t find it.

Do you know where in the settings it can be found?

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Mine just randomly changed itself from the list to the AOL-style tiles yesterday… . Extremely annoying, especially when you have more than three or four tabs…

Also, I second making it an even more compact list!

Well, today or yesterday by tabs page fixed itself, back to the vertical list. I didn’t change anything, and I don’t see any new options in any of the settings menus, so no clue. Just glad it fixed ‘itself’ though…

This text will be blurred