Tab issues, autoplay, google 2FA and google hangout

I had a great experience using the Brave browser in the past few months, thought I’d submit some feedback on some issues I encountered.

Tabs:
-When opening a previously closed out browser window, previously opened pages come up. This is annoying specially when you had a youtube page open which automatically starts playback.

-When you close a tab, it automatically brings you to the rightmost tab you have. I had a better experience with Chrome which opens the next right tab.

Google 2FA:
-On desktop browser, when signing into a google account that I have 2 factor authentication on for, If I select the option that allows me to tap a button on my android phone to approve sign in. upon tapping approve on my phone, on the desktop I get a message saying “request timed out”.

Google Hangout
-When trying to send messages using google hangout inside Gmail in Brave desktop browser, I get an error saying messages not delivered. I tried Chrome and hangout android app at the same time and was able to send messages.

Below is my version detail:

Name Version
Brave 0.19.123
rev f45cb3a
Muon 4.5.31
libchromiumcontent 63.0.3239.108
V8 6.3.292.48
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 6.1.7601
OS Architecture x64

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.