Tab groups (Help)

If I tag @steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana They might be able to do something or atleast forward it to the concerned teams.

I really hope this helps…

1 Like

Very strange — may be an issue that is specific to this device type, although I admittedly am not super clear why that would be the case.

Reaching out to the team about this now — thank you for your patience.

1 Like

oh we appreciate you for looking into this and thank you so kindly for your time and happy halloween! hopefully its fixed soon…

Maybe this may work;

Aside from "Grid Tab Switcher for tablets" on brave://flags try to enable also "Tab Groups on tablets" brave://flags/#enable-tab-groups-for-tablets

After clicking "Relaunch" goto Brave Browser’s app info to "Force Stop" it.

Note: Click "Realunch" first before “Force Stop

Group Tabs Menu is only available through "Tab Switcher" (image 1&2) and will not appear on normal menu (image 3).

1 Like

Just followed all steps you’ve provied and still a no go…:pensive::frowning::sob:
Force stopped after relaunching as well

"Group Tabs" is not be available in the "Normal Menu".

It will be on the "Tab Switcher Menu" by clicking the "Number" beside Brave logo on URL bar.

It was on my previous reply after the "Force Stop"

Can you post an screenshot of what displayed when you click the "Tab Switcher" on beside the Brave Logo?

1 Like

Oh sorry

3 Likes

I don’t use Group Tabs so I’m fine without it, but I’m happy that I still able to give you help. :wink:

1 Like

Ok im confused here. What im i suppose to do in group tabs?

That’s for selecting already opened individual tabs to group it @Justpassin

I don’t use tablet, so I’m not sure if the option to auto-create a group tab (Settings → Appearance) also available on long tapping link like ↓

Oh i understand it all now. Lol
Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.