Syncronization unseen FR/EN

j’ai récémment installer Brave sur mon portable (samsung) et sur mon ordinateur windows 10 suite au conseil de plusieurs personne autour de moi.

j’ai découvert sur mon portable l’option syncronisation pour pouvoir liée les porte-feuille entre appareil personnel. Cependant l’option syncronisation n’apparait pas dans les parametres de Brave lorsque je vais sur mon ordinateur et je ne peut liée mes 2 appareils.

lorsque j’ouvre les paramètre Brave à l’endroit ou devait etre la syncrobisation c’est:" ouvrir un nouvel onglet" qui apparait à la place

j’ai lu quelques sujet expliquant que la syncronisation était désactivé temporairement et je voudrait savoir si c’est encore le cas ou sinon savoir comment afficher la syncronisation sur ordinateur.

I recently installed Brave on my laptop (samsung) and on my Windows 10 computer following the advice of several people around me.

I discovered on my laptop the synchronization option to be able to link the wallets between personal devices. However, the synchronization option does not appear in the Brave settings when I go to my computer and I cannot link my 2 devices.

when I open the Brave parameters in the place where the syncrobization should be it is: “open a new tab” which appears instead

I have read a few topics explaining that synchronization was temporarily disabled and I would like to know if it is still the case or if not how to display the synchronization on computer.

Message translated from French according to google translation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.