Description of the issue:
I have three Brave installs:
Brave on Ubuntu
Brave on Android
Brave on Mac
Ubuntu and Android are sync’d together. However, my Brave rewards appear to be individual for each instance. Shouldn’t they merge and flow together due to sync?
My Mac, which is my work laptop, cannot sync with my multi-word security key. Upon entering the key, the Submit button never activates - it’s always a faint orange.
Shouldn’t all three of these instances play, sync and rewards together in unison?
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Install on Ubuntu. Set up sync and rewards.
- Install on Android. Sync with long multi word key. // works!
- Install on Mac. Attempt to sync with multi-word key // stuck
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
- Brave rewards between Android and Ubuntu appear to be separated
- Brave on Mac’s orange submit button not activated after entering multi word security key
- wallet, bookmarks, passwords, rewards all synced with all linked instances
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Current on all three. Currently 0.68.142, Android is 1.4.0