Syncing Mobile and Desktop with Uphold Account made BAT disappear

Description of the issue: A few weeks ago I created an Uphold account, and synced it to my desktop Brave browser. I then attempted to sync my mobile account with my desktop browser but was unsuccessful. Finally, I just added my Uphold account to my mobile Brave browser, and all of the BAT in my phone (which was about 60 BAT at the time) disappeared and synced with my desktop balance (which was about 35 BAT). I would love some assistance with this, I was accumulating BAT at a much faster rate with my phone and feel as though I’m losing out on quite a bit of BAT I would accumulate had my two rewards had not been synced.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. create uphold account and sync with desktop brave browser
  2. add same uphold account to mobile brave browser (with higher BAT balance before doing so)
  3. balance of mobile brave browser disappears, syncs with desktop balance, and I’m no longer able to accumulate two difference sets of rewards

Expected result: Can you please help get my lost 60 BAT back, and tell me how I can sync the two browsers separately into the same Uphold account? If syncing the browsers separately into the same Uphold account isn’t possible, could you tell me how to disconnect Uphold from my mobile browser so I can continue accumulating BAT separately until the option does become available? Thanks!

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**Destop version: [Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)];
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Mobile Device detailsAndroid 10; SM-G973U Build/QP1A.190711.020
Brave Version: 1.10.99, Chromium 83.0.4103.116

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello,

I have no received any response to this. Can anyone help?

Best,
Lena

@steeven
@Mattches

Can you help in this case?

1 Like

Hi @nepoediwseye - thanks for reporting and your patience - I believe it’s related to - 'Duplicated BAT' Display Bug.

Thanks Steeven, do I need to contact them directly?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.