Syncing help -Laptop to Android

I have tried to sync my android (OS 10)& my laptop.

The sync instructions aren’t very clear to follow:

My brave version is: 1.18.78.

Any help would be appreciated.

Which part? :thinking:

1 Like

Dear Brave ?

I think there is a 50/50 mistake in communications
I was angry and expressed it in a sincere yet sloppy manor, that I know is common.

I choose to hit send and see if I will get cancelled, I had a moment of weakness and said F___it!
I was wrong to do so.

What is uncommon was starting to feel like Brave is going to become a disappointment, so common of the internet, when we could have been so great.

I trusted Brave. I believed we were going forward together.
I know I’m a useless nube, I also know I am just one with little power. that together we are strong and don’t sell myself off.

With less skills and or more resentment. Again I am trying to correct my poor behavior. I was wrong and made a knee jerk response.

I would rather see you give me an opportunity to “Learn” some of us are willing to learn and correct our mistakes, Unlike the last for 4 years of change has shown.
I would rather have received a hey dude , please do better. Please rewrite this or it doesn’t go up. Like an editor or teacher.
I see I have an option to edit this post. I will.

I am more hurt or disappointed that I didn’t get a note from a Moderator or Support.
Not a spam slam etc.
I didn’t get a response from a person like !

Mattches

Browser Support
He seems to be everywhere and skilled in handling posters

I am not a here to undermine Brave. Every organization will have conflits, make mistakes just, we all do.

I seen red flags or indications that Brave is wandering a bit for its Mission Statement?
Brave is on a mission to fix the web by giving users a safer, faster and better browsing experience while growing support for content creators through a new attention-based ecosystem of rewards.

Learn

Our articles, guides, and videos will help you level up your browser knowledge. Get quality information relevant to you as a creator, advertiser, or regular browser use

I took a time out, to come back fresh.
Thanks for your time and Consideration,
Paul aka DemocracyBacksliding
What say you? What do you think?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.