Syncing between ipads

Am I able to sync between 2 ipads yet?

Not yet. Sync for iOS is coming. Currently in Beta testing.

Many thanks. Thought I was losing it by not being able to work it out.

Brave Sync is now available for iOS if you use Brave 1.21. Currently only sync bookmarks .

I have this version of brave installed on the 2ipads but all the instructions for sync are not for the current 14.2 iOS version but look like they are for 2019 versions so it is not working. Are there more updated instructions somewhere for IOS 14.2 that you could send me the link because I do love the brave browser after trialling it and I would like to use it as my default one and I also noticed that when I left it to go into another app and came back, all my open tabs had been removed.

Thanks again for your help

This one? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111-How-do-I-set-up-Sync-#tab-2

Thanks heaps for the link. Had heaps of tries but my brave browser on IOS 14 does not marry up with these instructions. Is there a more updated link by any chance?

That’s the “updated” one.

Can you make sure you’ve the latest version of Brave? :point_up:

cc @michal in case I missed something.

you didnt miss anything, make sure the Brave app is up to date.
To check this tap on three-dot menu -> settings and scroll down to see what Brave version you have

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help but it just does not work on 2 iPads both running IOS 14.2. There are 2 screenshots I have done to try to explain it to you. The first iPad gets as far as giving the bar code which I then scan it with the second iPad which then puts a code into my safari browser and safari drops a message across the top of the screen which I can then copy. This first screenshot shows the sync screen on my FIRST iPad and the second screenshot shows my SECOND iPad screen where it does not show anywhere to paste the code as the instructions and pictures show in the link you sent me under IOS say. And in fact if you look at what the link you sent me and the sketches in it and what is coming up in my screenshots there is no similarity at all. When I open the sync screen on my second iPad it is an exact copy of the first on.

Liz

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.