Syncing and transferring BAT

I successfully synced from phone to new windows 11 notebook. Everything is fine except accumulated BAT awards were not transferred from phone to notebook. Do I need to wait or is there something I should be doing to transfer accumulated BAT?

The reason why I want BAT transferred from Android phone to windows notebook is because I am in New York State. Uphold is not legal in New York. I do have a Gemini account already.

Unfortunately, the SYNC function is not designed to include accumulated BAT…
the only way to do it is linked it to an external custodian wallet like uphold or gemini…
Since you already have a gemini account, you can wait a little because gemini will be available in android soon… I heard it was already in the nightly release so it would just be a matter of time before it will be pushed to the stable release…

Thanks for the very useful info!
Happy to hear Gemini will soon be available on Android. That will be good news for Android users in New York State who are shut out of external wallets for BAT as Uphold is not licensed in New York.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.