Synchronisation issue with iPad 7

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

i just don’t have the option in the settings of the iOS app where there’s an option to select sync , i tried with the regular RQ cam but no result . Another thing is , can’t even log in like on my Mac there just isn’t a log in feature ? I’ll add another issue off topic but very annoying is that it is set in French , lucky me i’m Belgian so i know french but prefere dutch please . Belgium isn’t France and not Netherland , please
Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.insert a proper synchronistation for tablet
2.let the user choose his language , in extension of enlarging your configuration menu for many other things
3.keep up the good work :wink:

Expected result:
as soon as fitted for your working deadlines , no stress
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
iPad 7
Additional Information:
none

Sync has been disabled by Brave on iOS. They plan to roll out a new version of sync sometime in the future. They don’t give an ETA.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.