Sync with my iOS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

1. I have sync my iphone but my historic, passwords and etc from my notebook did not come.

Expected for now as iOS only support bookmarks sync. Other data sync is in the plan.

Is this documented anywhere? – with the change from sync v1 to v2 and the long delay in between, I feel like I’ve been waiting for tab and history sync for a long time. I just went over the documentation again this morning and didn’t see anywhere (unless I missed it) that only bookmarks were synced. A little additional communication here might be helpful…

Yes @intafon . Check the iOS section here https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111-How-do-I-set-up-Sync-

Ah… I see now – the little italicized note at the top of the iOS syncing section. Is there any ETA at this point for further syncing?

@intafon,
We do apologize for the inconvenience. At this time, with the resources we have and various complexities involved, we’re only able to offer bookmarks sync. That said, we hope to have additional data types implemented as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Is my new iPad that i will use for work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.