Sync With Mobile App

Hi, i just download mobile app and i sync it with my Desktop Browser. But i couldn’t see my reward on mobile app. If i need to clear up my pc, how can i save my Months progress ? On mobile i couldn’t verify my account with Gemini, is that true? My reward are in my Gemini account, if i need to clear up i could connect again gemini with new browser?

I have the same problem I couldn’t see my reward either Orr may be it take some time to show reward & other things. Please help us

Hey @Takamichi @Genca ,

For now, Brave Sync (if that’s what you mean by syncing) doesn’t sync Rewards data. If you want to have the same balance across-devices, you’ll need to connect it to the same custodian account.

That said, Gemini is not an option for mobile yet.

Thanks

1 Like

What is custodian account??

@Takamichi Uphold/Gemini account that can be connected to Brave Rewards wallet

1 Like

How to do that can you please send any YouTube video Orr screen shot please that will be a big help

This one may help @Takamichi
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

→ and video (same steps for any custodian)

I have to transfer my reward from mobile to PC is their any way please help me out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.