Sync V2 not working between Linux & Android

Description of the issue:
No syncing between Linux and Android

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

  1. Leave Sync Chain on desktop
  2. On mobile: Settings, Sync, Remove this device
  3. Reboot both devices
  4. On desktop: Settings, start using sync, Start a new Sync Chain, Choose device type Phone/Tablet
  5. On mobile Scan QR code

Here after the mobile is shown as Device on Chain where on the desktop neither are shown in Device List

Reproduces how often:
all the time

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Desktop 1.14.84 Mobile 1.14.86

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
Mobile and desktop

Additional Information:
I have tried this several times with the same result.
I have also tried to setup the sync chain the other way around, so from mobile to desktop with the same result.
Also brave:flag “Enable Brave Sync v2” is enabled

1 Like

After installing 1.15 the Sync works

1 Like