I just tried to do a Brave sync on my new computer and when you do a sync for the first time it defaults to only syncing bookmarks. So my bookmarks came over fine. But I want everything else as well (except open tabs). So I checked all the other boxes but nothing else seems to come over. I still do not have my extensions or history or anything besides my bookmarks. How do I force a sync of these items?
Hey skytbest sounds like it might be an issue with Brave, maybe a software issue. You can update brave by typing the following into the address bar “brave://settings/help” this will update without losing any of your data and may resolve your syncing issues. Also make sure Brave is uptodate on your devices!
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct