Sync on Desktop is not working as Expected

Description of the issue:
On my Windows 10 laptop, suddenly the Brave sync is stopped working. I can see the devices list. But under settings “Sync Settings” If want to change the “Sync everything” or “Customize sync” is not getting changed. My previous saved password is now lost.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary)
Go to brave://settings/braveSync/setup (Settings > Sync > Sync Settings; There click on the “Sync everything” or “Customize sync”.
Whatever we select once we refresh the previously applied settings are gone. Also, previously saved passwords from other devices are not reflecting.

Reproduces how often:
I reset the browser settings and tried again without plugins. But still, it is not working.

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

• One Latest Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus)
  • One Laptop (Lenovo - Windows 10 Latest)
  • Another Laptop (Dell - Windows 10 Latest - Issues present in this laptop only)

Additional Information:
Also, I tried to import passwords from my chrome browser, it is not working now. Please check and help.

SyncV2 on the desktop is a festering issue on Brave especially when it comes to Open Tabs and iOS for me.Passwords I have no idea regarding since I have used a separate password manager for over a decade.