Sync Issues between desktop and mobile

I am having issues with sync between my desktop browser and mobile browser, On desktop, all of my usernames and passwords imported from Chrome to Brave when I installed Brave. I have my mobile and desktop versions of Brave on the same sync chain, and have removed my mobile device and re-added it once already. Specifically, saved passwords and passwords on my desktop are not syncing with my mobile. My sync settings are set to sync everything. Right now, mobile Brave is unusable for me without passwords. Please help.

For desktop, I am using a Macbook Pro with macOS Big Sur v 11.2.3, with the most up-to-date Brave Browser version. For mobile, iPhone XS, iOS 14.4.2, most updated version of Brave Browser.

2 Likes

That’s because, iOS only support bookmarks sync. Other data type is in the works.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks for the quick response. Is there an estimated timetable on how long it will take to get this updated? I can’t really use the mobile browser without preloaded passwords and history. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.