Sync is a failed feature

The sync functionality doesn’t allow for multiple devices. Once a sync connection is setup you cannot add another device, i.e. iphone & iPad with a PC. WHY NOT.

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

Additional Information:

this seems very strange as i’ve been adding and removing devices from the sync chain for months.

you should pop over to this thread:

perhaps in that thread you might want to be a little nicer in your choice of wording, as you might find people will go out of their way to help you if you showed better manners

1 Like

well the error msg says sync engine is offline.

Probably so your point is taken. As a sidebar it seems terribly difficult to post question here. There is no direct path. I should be able to login and see a tab ask a question either straight away or with in a specific topic section.