Sync chain exists but NO sync of anything (win10+android 10)

Description of the issue:
Sync chain exists but NO sync of anything (win10+android 10)

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
![brave5|230x500]

Expected result:
I would like to sync my bookmarks and passwords mainly, from my laptop to android.

Reproduces how often:
Always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Win10 64bit, Brave vers. 1.19.86. + Samsung A40, Android 10, Brave vers. 1.19.86.

Additional Information:

@TeodoroN,
On your laptop, can you share a screenshot of your brave://sync-internals page?

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Here are the screenshots,
Thank you in advance.

@TeodoroN,
Thank you – everything looks okay at a glance. You should see data syncing. Can you please share screenshots of your Android device’s sync-internals page as well?

1 Like

@TeodoroN,
Thank you – I’m taking a look with our Sync team presently. Should have more information for you soon. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

@TeodoroN,
Can you – on your Android device – go to System Settings --> Accounts and Backup --> Accounts --> Auto Sync Data and ensure that it is toggled “on”?

Note that the steps to navigate the Settings may be different on your end as System Settings can vary by device. But it should be something close to that. After toggling the option on, data should sync automatically. If it still doesn’t, you may simply need to setup your sync chain again (remove devices and re-add them).

1 Like

I already toggled on (at my android auto sync data) but no sync. I left sync chain, re-added the devices and still nothing!:confused:

1 Like

@TeodoroN,
Wow – I certainly thought that was the issue. Thank you for checking for me. I’m reaching back out to Sync team for more input, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Hi again, After left sync and re-added devices twice again, i got my passwords form the PC browser but the bookmarks still did not sync.

1 Like

@TeodoroN,
Hmm interesting. I hate to ask again but now that you’ve reset and reconfigured the Sync chain, would you mind sending the sync-internals from both your devices again so we can see what state it’s in now?

Thank you, we really appreciate your patience.

1 Like

No problem, thank you for your patience as well. Here are the actual screenshots.

I still have the problem only with the bookmarks, they dont sync with my mobile. They are selected to sync on both devices.

I am still without bookmarks on my mobile device. :roll_eyes:

STILL NOT working the sync of the favorites between my pc and my mobile. (Is selected on both devices).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.