Sync Breaks After Turning Off Desktop (Sync Issue)

When I shut my desktop off, Brave seems to cut the sync between my desktop and my laptop, where most of my passwords are saved. When I turn my desktop back on the sync options no longer seem to work correctly and refreshing the page after I turn sync back on simply returns all options to their off setting. Flipping the sync on switch also does not turn all the other sync options on like it normally does in this state. I am also unable to leave the sync chain on my desktop, every time I click I get the warning message and once I hit okay I am returned to the settings screen but going back into the sync settings shows I am still in the chain. I can fix this by uninstalling brave and deleting browser history and then creating a new sync chain on my laptop. However, once I turn my desktop off, the sync feature will break again.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Sync a laptop and a desktop
  2. Turn off the desktop
  3. Turn on the desktop
  4. Attempt to access synced data by logging onto a website with a password saved on synced device

Expected result:
Passwords should be synced and log me in.

Actual result:
Passwords are not saved because sync feature appears to be broken

Brave Version
Version 1.17.73 Chromium: 87.0.4280.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Devices: One Windows 10 Laptop and one Windows 10 desktop both using same version of Brave

Found the solution, its a problem with chrome (and thus chrome based browsers) and windows. S4U tokens appear to be deleting saved credentials in lsass, if you got a task making S4U tokens you gotta end it and not use it until Windows is updated to make this not happen. More in-depth explanation and solution found here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1069383#c90