Sync between 2 Macs running OSX 10.11.6 on Brave Version 0.13.5 doesn't keep folder hierarchy in order

Sync between 2 Macs running OSX 10.11.6 on Brave Version 0.13.5 doesn’t keep folder hierarchy in order

Issue: My data seems to have synced, but not all bookmarks are there. My sub-folders are there too, but not populated
i. Your Operating System and version :Mac 10.11.6
ii. Your Brave Version.
Brave 0.13.5
rev 1db81cb
Muon 2.56.8
libchromiumcontent 56.0.2924.87
V8 5.6.326.50
Node.js 7.4.0
Update Channel dev
os.platform darwin
os.release 15.6.0
os.arch x64
D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
Example:
Downloaded Brave upgrade on Mac #1, Download upgrade of Sync for Mac #2. Added the secret sync key words. Sync seemed to have started.
I expected both versions of sync to have the same bookmarks and layout, however they don’t match 100%.

There is an issue for this: :wink:

It would be great if either a sync or an import function for mobile OS (iOS and Android) to be implemented. It is a show stopper for using Brave as a default. Brave is such a great platform and nearly perfect - so close.

Synk for mobile is in development :wink:

It says the original issue is closed, but I am experiencing the sync issue.

I am running 2 macs, often bookmark locations will revert to older locations (more than 24 hours prior), Brave doesn’t seem to be keeping bookmark order in the same place in the toolbar.

Example: Move bookmark 1 out of a folder, put in the toolbar in front of bookmark 2. Brave reverts it back to inside of the original folder.

MacOS Sierra, 1 Macbook pro late 2013,1 iMac late 2013

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.