Sync BAT wallet

Hello, I am using the Brave browser on multiple machines and would like to use the same BAT wallet on all these machines, so that I can handle all Brave Rewards in one place. Is there any way to “sync” my wallet across mutliple machines running Brave?

If not, how is one supposed to manage all those differnet wallets?
Thanks!

1 Like

@Matze, Welcome to Community!
There is a “way” to sync. You have to connect your wallets to a verified Uphold account. But there is only 4 slots to connect 4 wallets. Once a wallet has been connected a “slot” will be used.

Thanks for your reply, @Aa-ron.
Is there a documentation on how to connect a valled to a verified Uphold account?

Here is an article talking about verifying your wallet:

Please note that you’ll need 25 BAT in your wallet before you can connect with Uphold.

Hello @Matze

check this https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

and have a nice day

Thanks for all your replies!

Dear Brave Help Center i have also similar problem of Synchronizing multiple devices . i have a verified uphold account on my laptop but i cant verify my wallet on my smart phone even though my devices synchronized on brave browser. If it so what is the use synchronizing multiple devices.

Hi @Shimelis, Welcome to Community!
Can you elaborate a bit?
Is your android connected to Uphold? Or is it not allowing you to connect?

My Labtop brave browser has already connected to a verified uphold account but i use also brave browser on my android phone which is already synchronized with the brave browser on my laptop. My problem is whenever i tried to verify my uphold wallet on my android phone it says ‘you need 25 BAT to verify’ since its already verified on laptop why should i should verify ??

@Shimelis,
Sorry for the inconvenience, as it says, you need 25 BAT before you can connect your mobile device to Uphold.