Switching my OS to linux

I wanted to switch to a Linux system so I just wanted to know if I can save my profile to be used on Linux. I have been using total 4 profiles for different purposes and one of them is linked to Gemini and the rest to the uphold so if I switch to Linux, will the uphold accounts slots will be deleted, or do I have to create a new uphold account.
please help me brave

You should be okay to switch to Linux, just so long as you sync Brave back up with your profile(s). I use Brave on Windows, Linux, and Android, though I don’t have an Uphold account. Brave does, however, sync all of my passwords and bookmarks just fine.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE UPHOLD ACCOUNT WHICH HAS 4 BRAVE PROFILES LINKED (FROM MY LAPTOP ONLY) AFTER I SWITCH TO LINUX?

WILL THE ACCOUNTS SLOTS BE CLEARED? THEN ITS OK FOR ME BECAUSE I’M WAITING FOR THE BAT PAYMENTS AND THEN ILL SWITCH.

:v:

You do realize that you first posted your question on a Friday. I’m sure most of the Brave employees take weekends off. Responding in all caps comes off as a little aggressive.

yeah i just have keyboard issue which i dont understand it turns on capslock and i cant do anything

@TUSHANT The answers to your questions can be found at the links below. Follow the top first and read replies. Second link was a follow-up from me for some clarification.

1 Like

OK, I GET THE BACKUP THING BUT WILL THIS BACKED-UP FOLDER WORK ON LINUX after copy-pasting? BECAUSE I’M CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 10.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.