Switching from Firefox to Brave, is there a way to get that little blue dot on a pinned tab when new activity occurs?

Whao I completely missed that one, thanks. Just tested, it does the job very well and it’s customizable :

As for tab management, I don’t really know what I want more than displaying that blue dot. I didn’t had one on Firefox so I don’t know what a tab extension has to offer. If you have some great suggestions, feel free !

For me the biggest things for tab mgmt has been rapidly switching between two tabs, as well as having some kind of ‘tab session’ management.

For the tab switching (and searching/finding) stuff I like Quick Tabs and QuicKey.

Chrom* crash recovery has mostly worked fine for me to restore tabs if the browser crashes or otherwise exists uncleanly, however I did lose a bunch of tabs once when the browser bombed out during an update. That was enough for me to use Tab Session Manager to automatically take a snapshot of my tabs every few minutes.

1 Like

I will take a look, thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.