Switch to last active tab keyboard shortcut

It would be great to see the addition of a keyboard shortcut which would allow users to switch to the last active tab. Like a lot of users, I tend to have a lot of tabs open. When I’m working on an Office 365 document (in-browser), Wiki page, or some thing that requires me to flip back and forth between two specific tabs for reference, it starts to get a little frustrating to have to grab the mouse and click between the two tabs repetitively.

I haven’t found a way to do this, nor have I seen a keyboard shortcut for this type of functionality. Is this something that could be put on the roadmap?

I agree that this would be a nice addition to Brave. Opera and Vivaldi have this, I know.

As a workaround for now, you could put your commonly used two tabs on the far left of the tab bar and use the Ctrl-1 and Ctrl-2 key combos to go back and forth between these two tabs.

:slight_smile:

Yeah I would love to see this. I’ve used Vivaldi and like how they have this setup feature. I’m surprised nobody else has mentioned anything about this.