Suspended Ad notification after clicking

Good morning Brave community. How’s everyone doing? I’m writing today because I received an ad earlier (popped up normally on the lower right hand side), when clicked it opened up to a new tab that said: suspended. Is this normal? I quickly closed the tab. I’m fairly new to Brave and this looked a little sketchy, can anyone clarify why that occurred?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure about that. Unless you have a screenshot of the message.

0 ads received this month… Pretty terrible

@Aleczazam,
If you’re having an issue with Ads, please open your own thread and provide the necessary details for us to troubleshoot – do not hijack other’s threads.

@SaturnsRings808,
It would be useful to have a screenshot of the page as it appeared on your end. Do you remember what the ad was for, by chance?

Hey Eljuno,
Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot because I closed it quickly. I assumed it was corrupt, being that every other ad I clicked on the bottom right hand corner, opens up to an actual ad. Sorry no screen shot. If it ever happens again, I’ll screen shot it.

1 Like

Hello Mattches,

Sorry no screen shot. I have my settings to 5 ads an hour, I don’t recall what it was for. I’m assuming this doesn’t happen often? I’ll def be sure to screen shot it if it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.