Support for blockchain domains

Please support Unstoppable Domains and blockchain websites.
Opera have just announced their integration, and it works great! https://cointelegraph.com/news/opera-becomes-first-major-browser-to-integrate-crypto-domain-extension?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

I’d love Brave to follow suit, and be able to view blockchain domains natively from Brave’s address bar!

Please make it happen :smiley:

21 Likes

Agree! Would be AWSOME if BRAVE added support for Unstoppabledomains. :clap:

7 Likes

Brave and Unstoppable Domains would be the perfect love story <3

6 Likes

It’s actually quite embarrassing for Brave - I expected better of them. Ah well, I’ve no choice but to switch to Opera until Brave sort this.

4 Likes

I would love to see Brave support this integration!

5 Likes

Agree, Brave should definitely support dweb by integrating .zil and .crypto domains!

3 Likes

Hope for Support of .crypto and .ZIL from BraveBrowser cause it’s major browser that I am using now on mobile.
Opera is good, but I prefer Brave.

3 Likes

Yes please! :grinning:

3 Likes

I agree this is a great match of new blockchain technology working together for better outcomes for citizens.

1 Like

Careful, like .onion, blochain domains (.bit, .crypto, .eth, .lib …) are used a lot by malwares/pirates. So, a sandbox and some warning messages would be cool to prevent security problems. :pray:

Blockchain domains(.crypto .eth) are not just for hosting websites but also for accepting payments. Well there aren’t any known issues with the two domains till now with malware hosting

2 Likes

I really look forward to see the brave wallet support .crypto domains and resolve those very soon

2 Likes

Yeah that was not expected from brave, opera started supporting decentralized web and brave is lagging behind.

1 Like

@brave please start supporting block chain domains and decentralized web,

1 Like

Yes. I strongly recommend Brave Browser that for both Mobile and Dekstop versions, please support viewing of Blockchain Domains .zil and .crypto domains

1 Like

I would love to see this happen!

2 Likes

Can Brave give an update on their policy? Will they make it possible in the near future?

2 Likes

I’m actually quite surprised (and disappointed) that Brave doesn’t support blockchain websites since it has its own crypto wallet and currency.

1 Like

Agree,please support UD and .crypto and .zil

1 Like

Please support unstoppable domains with your browser.