Suddenly Bookmarks and extentions got removed but history and cookies remain?

Description of the issue:
So I log on today after waking up and suddenly everything is gone, my bookmarks, extentions, settings, etc. it even tells me to set brave as default browser when it is the default browser. My profile still remains however and when I try to join a sync of my pervious bookmarks which I had on my mobile phone it just says invalid code even though it is the correct code. It has all of my previous history and cookies its just the bookmarks and extentions that are missing.
When I go to sync settings it shows a new code and has no other devices when I previously had this device and my mobile phone on the sync chain with a different code. My phone still shows that my laptop is on the sync chain however.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. idk just start brave

Expected result:
Have bookmarks and extentions

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.51.114 Chromium: 113.0.5672.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Btw my bookmarks didn’t get reset I just had to enable them however all my settings and extentions have really been reset and my pc is still off the sync chain

Another Update:
After searching on forums I found that someone had problems and they went away after deleting chrome.

So I check my chrome and boom all my extentions there on my profile also gone I have no idea why this is however

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.