Sudden white border on tabs in Wood Theme in Brave, but not in Chrome

Description of the issue: Brave’s installation of the Wood Theme from Chrome store suddenly has thick white border around tabs. Chrome doesn’t appear this way, only Brave.

Wood theme in question: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/wood-theme/echckcnbemgkhfgnoegigpojocnibjcb?hl=en

How can this issue be reproduced?

Simply open Brave with the Wood theme engaged. No change in behavior if theme is removed & turned back on. No change in behavior if Windows and/or Brave are switched between “with Windows”, dark, or light settings.

Expected result:

There should be no white borders around the tabs when this theme is invoked. Have been using this theme for weeks w/out issue, just happened last week.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave 1.63.162 Chromium 122.0.6261.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Chrome does not have this issue.

I had the same issue with the grey triangle theme, I switched themes and no white border.

Understood. That’s too easy, though…not interested in picking up my bat & glove & just walking home. I like this theme. I want the devs that did the update to figure out how they broke the display properties of their product.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.