Streaming from HBO, GolfChannel, Full screen, Binance exchange

Love the browser so far!

Noticed that streaming on HBOgo and Golf Channel does not work. It just hangs trying to buffer.

Also, I can not use Binance.com exchange. during the Robot drag a puzzle piece into a spot, it won’t work with the browser.

Lastly, Feature request. When going full screen with Youtube or any other streaming service… Would it be possible to make full screen mode act like a New window… So i can Swipe back to the browser/ other tabs quickly and not have to Exit full screen mode?

Running
|Model Name:|MacBook Air|
| Model Identifier:|MacBookAir6,2|
| Processor Name:|Intel Core i7|
| Processor Speed:|1.7 GHz|
| Number of Processors:|1|
| Total Number of Cores:|2|
| L2 Cache (per Core):|256 KB|
| L3 Cache:|4 MB|
| Memory:|8 GB|

Thanks

This is mostly likely because those two websites require DRM (digital rights management) which is disabled by default for privacy reasons. You can enable DRM in about:preferences#plugins.

Also, I can not use Binance.com exchange. during the Robot drag a puzzle piece into a spot, it won’t work with the browser.

The solution here is to simply disable Brave shields (top right corner, just press off) when doing the puzzle, and then reenable after that (or just keep them off for Binance). This issue is extremely well known and everyone in the BAT community does this when they go on Binance :slight_smile: .

If that doesn’t work, keep the shields on but enable “Allow third party cookies” in the shield settings for Binance!

First, Thank you for the help.

When i go to about:preferences#plugins. i do not see any type of DRM. I only see Flash and google widevine support.

That makes sense for Binance. Thank you.

Hi @moxxen, Google Widevine is the DRM. You should enable it and restart your browser (and check if the option is still on). If you read the description of the Widevine plugin, it should say something about DRM :slight_smile: