Strange Negative Video Filter on Every Video on Brave

Description of the issue: Strange negative filter on every video on the browser. Youtube, Instagram… It’s only affecting videos, not pictures. I rebooted my computer but it fixed anything.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): Not known. It just appears on any video on the Browser (for example Youtube or Instagram, even Netflix).

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Screenshots from Youtube, Instagram and Netflix.

Expected result: Normal Videos

Reproduces how often: On every websites, even after reboot.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10. Brave Version : 1.34.80

Additional Information: Please help <3. PS : Everything is fine on my Brave mobile application, and also on other Browsers such as Firefox (didn’t tested Chrome). Note : I linked actual photos but it’s the same if i screenshot my screen. Don’t hesitate if you want actual screenshots.

I just added a screenshot so you can see it’s not a photo quality problem.

Please I need help. My only solution is to go on an other browser.

@Cheewy,
Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

It worked ! Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

@Cheewy,
Happy to help!