Stories getting blocked

Why are news stories being blocked?

@Independent. Thanks for report. Can you please tell me in which website you are seeing this issue. Also if possible send me Sheild settings screen shot.

Thanks,
Geeta

gsarvadnya

July 24

@Independent. Thanks for report. Can you please tell me in which website you are seeing this issue. Also if possible send me Sheild settings screen shot.

Thanks,

Geeta

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Hi Geeta. Thank you for the response. The website is Breitbart.com. Only certain stories are not being allowed to download. This is a more recent change. I never had issues before. Also, when I search within a different browser I have no issues. It appears to be happening within the brave search engine and that certain stories are being blocked. Do you think this is within brave and or there are sources attaching to the stories to prevent views from happenening knowing the blockers brave utilizes? Thank you again.

@Independent I have tried reproducing the issue on Brave Version 0.23.39. As you mentioned certain stories are blocked in Breitbart.com in Brave browser. For time being, please select the “Allow ads and Tracking” in Shield settings (shown in image 2) to view blocked stories. Meanwhile i will log a defect.

Thanks,
Geeta

Please track the issue here