Stolen rewards / scam ? / where is my BAT?

after syncing my browser with gemini - my rewards disappeared - they are not in transaction history or on my gemini wallet.

Scam ?

Hi @name11,

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

1 Like

Whenever a person first connects, it pulls from your browser. Then it processes through Brave and gets sent to Gemini. Gemini then processes it and applies it to your account. This can sometimes take as short as a few minutes and other times as long as a day. It would help if you had mentioned when things were done.

Nope. It might benefit you to learn to ask for help and clarification without throwing words out like “scam” just because you don’t understand something or had an issue. In any case, Steeven or others will help look into things for you if you submit the Support Ticket as linked and requested by Steeven.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.