Stock Charts Remembered

Love Brave wish it could save 30 stock charts but 12 seems to be the limit before it forgets the symbols the next day. Still love Brave.

Best,
Craig

@craigr3,
What website(s) are you using to view these charts?

www.stockcharts.com

Craig Robinson

805-477-2448

Real Estate eBroker Services

I’m unable to test this since I don’t have an account but it seems unlikely that you’d be limited by the browser in this way.

Does the site work as intended with Chrome? Would you be willing to share a screenshot or video (LICEcap is free, intuitive and lightweight screen recorder perfect for capturing this type of thing) of you navigating the site/attempting to add beyond the 12 chart limit you mentioned?

Yeah Chrome I used to have 46 windows and about 24-30 were charts and they always remembered which ones. I have simply reduced to 12. But then Chrome started stealing credit card information and I realized Google was evil so I’m a huge Brave fan.

Best,

Craig

Craig Robinson

805-477-2448

If I close Brave and relaunch the symbols like HPE suddenly go back to default which is $INDU.

Craig

Craig Robinson

805-477-2448

Yes worked perfect with Chrome but once I realized they stole credit cards I knew Google was evil and I will n ever return to Chrome. I am counting on you. Best, Craig