Still waiting on payout for April

Hi,

How long should you wait, from the BAT going from estimated to your Uphold wallet?

Had a lot of trouble last month, this month everything working, I hope…just wanted to know how long to wait before reporting.

Thanks

Hi @sneakybrit - up to 24hrs from now :slight_smile:

Thanks for writing in.

Hello @steeven, my account still has problems.
When all the payment problems are solved, I contact you to check my account calmly. Regards.

Hi @steeven Thanks, reason I asked is, in the creators page there’s a progression bar for rewards payout, why isn’t there one for the ad payouts, sure it would help.

Thanks

Excellent that is a very good idea, @steeven can that idea be possible?

1 Like

Hi, @steeven waited more than 24hrs no payout.

3 computers 1 verified Uphold account, Up to date Version 1.8.95 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey @Asad @Aa-ron @Mattches - when ya’ll have a moment can you take a look @ @sneakybrit’s issue. @Asad I know that y’all worked together a bit for last month’s payout as well. Thanks!

Hi, @steeven Still nothing and not heard from anyone since you posted.

@sneakybrit,
As per the banner at the top of Community, You will need to wait for these upgrade versions in order to successfully claim:
1.18.1 Android
1.16.1 iOS
1.9 Desktop

Hi, @Aa-ron @Asad little confused, It normally goes in to my uphold wallet automatically, well should…nothing but trouble for the last 3 months, I’d like at least a month where I don’t have to come on here or wait for payout. I guess you didn’t read the post or get any background to my problem, quick copy paste job hey.

hi, @Aa-ron @steeven wouldn’t mind some help instead of a quick copy paste job. Verified uphold wallet, latest version of the browser on 3 comps to 1 uphold account, estimated balance disappeared on the 6th had no payout. Why in the h*ll do I have to wait till version 1.9 to “Claim” to get this months payout?

Still no payout 13/05/20
1 browser paid, balance showing Bat wallet but nothing shows in the Uphold wallet. 14/05/20

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.