Still problem with brave token

First I want to say thanks a lot to Peter John Ramirez for try to give me a solution with the problem that I have with brave. The point is that you were helping people that have LINUX and have problem with brave in LINUX . In my case it is totally different, I have Window 8.1 and the problem it is with brave platform website that before I had the BAT token in the website of brave and now, after brave update the website I do not have any BAT token on the brave website. Here I expose the trouble that I have:

I installed brave 5 mounth ago and I sent to my wallet in the navigator 137 BAT. The point is that for I keep my wallet before I needed the 2fa google authentication. After 2 mouth brave gave me trouble in my computer and It did not open brave anymore, then, I reset my computer and reinstall the new window. Right now, only appear in uphold 25 BAT for 1 people that I added to use the brave navigator for the affiliate program. In the brave navigator they asked me for the phrase for recover my wallet. The problem it is that when I used brave before the upgrade I did not have this option(segurity copy of your wallet), only the 2fa google authentication. Where is my 137 BAT ?? please help me, I want to believe that brave it is possible.

Thanks

Hi @ropo,

So let me get this straight – you added 137 BAT to your wallet, quit using Brave for awhile, and when you came back you only had 25 BAT available? If that’s the case, your funds may have been automatically distributed to any publishers you had selected in the Payments preferences screen.

I can dig in more, if you please email support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org. Please include these in your message:

1. The email address you used to sign up for your publishers account
  2. A link to this community thread

Best,
Asad @ Brave

1 Like

Still without my bat, recovery wallet from 2fa google auntheticathor .