Still not received the remaining BAT balance

It’s already September 9 and in a few hours it will be September 10. I have 30+ pending BAT for the month of August. But I only received 17+ BAT last September 5.
I have already dm you but still no response. Please check it. thanks

Hi @azarias26 - publisher payouts are still processing - Publishers Payout Update Thread: September 2020.

1 Like

I hope you have received and checked my dm with details + screenshots. I really need it ASAP so I can withdraw all my earnings to pay someone and to buy food. thanks in advance

1 Like

@steeven please check the link to my DM , you asked me to Dm you concerning suspended BAT

https://community.brave.com/t/re-why-was-my-bat-from-contribution-suspended/160915?u=daddy_yo

When will we receive the remaining balance? It’s almost September 13 here. thanks

Please see Update on Estimated Ads Earnings, and Payments not depositing to Uphold for updates.

1 Like

Can I still receive the remaining pending balance on mid September? I should have received at least between 22-30 BAT total as I had viewed 500+ noti ads last month. And I have just installed brave browser on my laptop. I hope there will be no problems with my uphold account. thanks :+1:

@steeven Hi, it’s already September 18 but still not received the remaining balance.

Hi @azarias26, this payment should be processing soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.