Still No Tokens after a month of using Brave

Hello everyone.

I’ve been using Brave for about a year now and recently enabled Brave Rewards. It showed that I should have already gotten rewards but I still don’t have any tokens in my account.

Is there something I’m missing? I took some screenshots so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Also, I can’t confirm my Secret Backup Phrase because the browser window cuts off the page. It doesn’t help to set my taskbar to hide or to minimize the window. There is no functional scrollbar present on that page.

I can actually see just the first row of phrase words but I edited that out for privacy. My browser is fully updated too so that can’t be the issue.

cc @Mattches @sriram on this

It’s shown on your screenshot. Next payment date is Jan 5. Your “estimated pending rewards” will be sent to your wallet around that time.

Regarding crypto wallet that is a known issue. As a work around you can zoom out on the page to see the words and add them to confirm account validation. This should be fixed soon. You can track the issue here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.