Still Missing BAT after created, certified, and linked Uphold account to Brave

Hello,

I created, certified and linked Uphold account April 1th and only received 16.5 BAT on 54.25 BAT. I already did 2 reports with sreenshots and all informations, we told me than the April 11th I will get my BAT missing then April 14th but still nothing and April 22th and still not, I didn’t get any update on my situation since 2 weeks and half now. So, what now?

Edit 1 : I received 9.568347586470459392 BAT 2 hours after making this post (not my April reward) so around 28 BAT still missing

Irrelevant, but 54bat? Damn, I struggle to earn 6 a month and I’m on my phone all the time…

Sounds like a sketchy amount to be honest. Although I’m still missing nearly 4 BAT from March…

It could very well be bat accumulated over a number of months.

Maybe I’m just in a good geographic location and visit sites that fit a profile that receives more (pricier?) ads, but I have no problem getting 8+ bat a month actively browsing several hours a day.

Potentially, im from england myself.

Ill definitely look into it because thats some cereal earnings :joy:

Appreciate the swift reply buddy

:joy: IT SOUNDS CRAGY AFTERALL THE REWARD POINT SEND TO WALLET BY NEXT MONTH ENDS BY THE BRAVE TEAM

it’s what I earned in 1 years and half

I earn around 6 BAT by month

1 Like

Update
still 28 bat missing / april reward missing / answers from the support missing (for 3 weeks despite reminders)

Update 2
still 28 bat missing + 6 bat of april reward vanished / answers from the support ticket and mail = none

Update 3
still 28 bat missing + 6 bat of april reward vanished / answers from the support ticket and mail = none

Update 4

Update 5

Update 6

Update 7

Update 8

Update 9

Update 10

(post deleted by author)

Update 11
I got reply from the support and got my 34 BAT :partying_face: