Still haven't received a single BAT since April

Description of the issue:
Since the last payout in March, I haven’t received any more BAT to my unverified wallet. Since then, viewing sponsored messages on the main screen doesn’t add more BAT either. The Estimated pending rewards tab shows that I still have around 6 BAT to be paid out, but after two months, still nothing.

During the time of payout there was no prompt that I can claim the rewards.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I guess you have to be an unlucky person like me to reproduce this, since the devs still seem to not care about this.

@steeven , please, what’s the progress of the work on this bug?

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
No paid out BAT in my wallet and not receiving BAT after viewing sponsored messages for the past two months.

Expected result:
Brave Rewards in the form of BAT should be in my wallet, but they aren’t.

Reproduces how often:
For the past two months.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
Brave version 1.24.84 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

I started having the same issue from 5 days ago. No BATs rewarded for any ads …

Yesterday morning we deployed a fix that successfully ported stuck BAT for a large number of users to their Uphold wallet.

It did not resolve the issue for everyone we are attempting a new fix for affected users. Please let me know if your BAT has not successfully ported to your Uphold wallet by Monday evening.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello steeven, thank you for the reply!

I would just like to clarify that I do not have a verified wallet, so I do not use Uphold, but the wallet that is incorporated in Brave browser.

Is there a planned fix for users like me who cannot make a verified wallet, yet still have the issue of not receiving BAT?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.